9 Quick Tips To Help You Get More Likes On Your Facebook Page
Every brand on Facebook is on Facebook for one reason — to (eventually) get more business. But getting more business from Facebook means different things to different types of businesses. Different brands will have different objectives, such as driving in-store sales, increasing online sales, launching a new product, building awareness, or promoting a mobile app.
Regardless of the objective, there are a few steps that happen before Facebook fans can turn into real business. You have to first build an audience on Facebook, then drive inbound traffic to your website, then turn that traffic into qualified leads, and then nurture those leads into customers.
- Fill out your Facebook Page with searchable information.
- Include Facebook Like Boxes on your website and blog.
- Invite existing contacts to Like your page.
- Invite employees to Like your page.
- Incorporate Facebook into your offline communication channels.
- Cross promote on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Post valuable content.
- Be active.
- Use Facebook Ads to expand your reach.